Db Seabank Resort & Spa
The award winning Seabank Hotel is perfectly located on Malta’s favoured Mellieha Bay, the largest sandy beach on the whole island. The hotel offers some fantastic views of the local countryside taking in the nearby picture book village of Mellieha. It’s the perfect getaway for all holidaymakers from honeymooners to families offering a wide range of facilities and amenities with something for everyone. The bustling resort centre nearby offers a wide variety of eateries, bars, nightly entertainment and shopping to suit all tastes and budgets this hotel could be just the ticket for your next perfect holiday.
There’s plenty of facilities and activities on hand to keep you entertained throughout your stay. Relax and recuperate full health and fitness Spa, ‘The Atrium’. complete with hydrotherapy bath, massage parlour and beauty treatment rooms. A full range of entertainment programmes run throughout the day including quizzes, cultural walks and pool games. For families, there is a supervised kids club with organised activities for the younger travellers.
The Seabank Hotel features 492 well appointed nautical decorated rooms, fully equipped with full private bathroom, climate controlled air-conditioning, ceiling, television, hair-dryer, mini fridge and in room safe box. All rooms enjoy a furnished balcony offering irresistible views.
Sports & Activities
The activities include everything from guided walks and yoga to scuba diving and Zumba, depending on the time of year.
Food & Drink
Meat and fish are freshly grilled in front of you at the buffet restaurant, and there’s a dinnertime carvery, too. Regular themed evenings mix things up even more, with Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
There are 5 speciality restaurants – Brazilian, Italian, Asian, barbecue and jungle-themed.
• El Rodizio restaurantEl Rodizio is a Brazilian restaurant where all meats are cooked in a Churrasco – and open pit – and carved by your waiter at the table.
• Coral buffet restaurant – A huge choice of international dishes are on offer.
• La Lagune pool bar – Opening Times: [10.00-23.00] Open from May to October. During the day, they serve drinks and snacks. In the evening, the dinner menu includes barbecue Mediterranean dishes.
• Jungle-themed restaurant- Opening Times: [17.00-20.00]
• La Vista pizza, pasta and grill restaurant – Opening Times: [17.00-20.00]
• L’Orient Asian restaurant- A buffet of sushi, beef, duck and pork dishes, vegetables, rice and noodles can be found here.
Health & Beauty
There’s an impressive menu of beauty treatments in the spa. You can book in for manicures, hairdressing, massages, aromatherapy and much more. There’s also a steam room, a sauna, and a gym.